On Monday 15th we re-opened our shop on Market Street. We put a lot of thought into how we could welcome you back to the shop so you would feel safe and you can read our full newsletter on the subject here
- 2 customers are allowed to shop at a time
- We have 2 chairs outside the shop at a 2m distance in case you have to wait.
- Please sanitise your hands at the sanitise station as you enter
- follow the 2 meter distance rule at all times
- You can touch the clothes and try on the clothes (1 person at a time in the changing room). Everything is steamed if it is tried on. We steam everything at the end of the day and sanitise high use areas throughout the day.
- A plexiglass screen has been installed at the counter.
If you wish to make a private appointment so you can shop on your own or have any concerns please contact us here.
We hope to see you soon!